Thursday Tips to Keep MotivatedSuccessful people are not more gifted, they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.The difference between average
Dated: March 31 2021
1. Work rarely, if ever, killed anyone. It's worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if you just settle down and do the work.
2. Just do each day all that can be done that day.
3. All you have to do is know where you're going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.
4. Get into a line of work that you'll fubd a deep personal interest in, something you really enjoy spending 12 -15 houars a day working at, and the rest of the time thinking about.
5. The more intensely we feel about an idea or goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along a path to fulfillment.
Tips provided by Mike Ferry, a global leader in real estate sales training
Faye views real estate as a complex and ever changing puzzle of opportunities and needs.She has a business philosophy emphasizing attentive service, education, hard work and informed advice. Addit....